Your spring collection is about to arrive. Spruce up your store with seasonal signage.
- Apply this saying to your marketing – April showers bring May flowers. Show a rainy day forecast on your direct mail marketing to create a sense of urgency. Place a flyer in your store window with a floral theme to announce your upcoming spring arrivals.
- Bring in the outside with bright flowers on your product tags using circle business cards or a product catalog booklet.
Plant the seeds of success by supplying your sales staff with the proper tools and techniques for the job.
- Prep your sales team with an updated 30-second elevator pitch that highlights the company’s latest stats or accomplishments. Don’t forget to add these fresh facts in your next batch of brochures or rounded rack cards.
- Now’s the perfect time to test out new marketing initiatives, according to entrepreneurship expert Evan Carmichael. Mix it up with a new crop of promotions and public relations, such as forming new alliances or launching a multi-media campaign. A good team
- Specialty print finishes are another way to refresh existing marketing materials. Apply a Spot UV or Texture to plain business cards for an eye-catching effect. Consult expert graphic designers on how to use Spot UV to add shine to an image or line of text, or create an all-new look and feel with Texture.
Does your website need a clean sweep? Spring clean your online presence with these digital marketing tips.
- Update business hours and contact information on your contact page and across all social media platforms, especially if there have been staff changes.
- Weed out any harmful backlinks that might be holding back your rankings on search engine results.
Spring into the new with professional designed promotional and marketing collateral from Overnight Prints Design Services.