Digital Printing is considered modern printing. Laser printing and ink-jet printing are commonly referred to as Digital Printing. An image can be sent directly to the printer using various formats such as Photoshop, InDesign, and PDF’S. There are many positives Digital printing possesses for companies that may be overlooked. Digital printing works by assembling an image and using formulas. Then the image is captured using pixels. The process of assembling the image and capturing pixels is called “digesting.” The digested image then can control ink, lighting, toner, and exposure to make the perfect image.
The Advantages of using Digital Printing in Las Vegas
- Customers love personalized information. If you wanted to send out a brochure or letter it’s great to personalize it. The only way to do this is using digital printing. It allows you to make changes and permits easy inclusion of a variety of data. Consumers respond well when personal touches are added and digital printing permits you to do so. This tactic is even better when done locally.
- Your business can’t wait forever especially in Las Vegas. With digital printing you can get a great quality product quickly. If you have your files ready and are able to get it to a supplier it can be processed without any other information. The ink is dry and ready to go after coming out of the printer. The turnaround time for digital printing is paramount for businesses that need their product fast. It’s even faster with Overnight Prints.
- If your products tend to change a lot and require specification changes it’s best for you to avoid large print jobs of brochures, booklets, or catalogs. Digital printing is ideal for frequent changes because it allows you make re-runs without having it cost a fortune of money and time.
- Digital Printing is best for short-runs. If you need prints anywhere from a few to a couple thousand this is the way to go. If you use offset the costs will be higher just because offset printing uses plates and requires more work.
What Digital Printing can do for your company?
If you have or own a business that is very fast-paced and need your prints quickly, digital printing is definitely for you. Digital printing has a shorter turnaround time than offset printing. You will be able to get a good quality prints in less time. Another appreciable aspect of digital printing is that every print will come out the exact same. All your prints will be accurate and you won’t be wasting any prints. This is because you don’t have to balance ink and water like offset printing requires. If you need four-color printing, digital offers great quality for a cost-effective price. Digital printing is good for any Las Vegas business that needs prints fast and is looking to save.
Just so you know…
- A study done by visual.ly states that by 2018 digital printing will have gone up by over 10 percent.
- Also it has been predicted that by 2018 the digital printing market will be worth $911bn.
There are four major advantages to using digital printing that you need to remember
- Due to minimal press setup it can save you time. If you’re from Las Vegas you know that time is money.
- If you need a short to medium print job this is most effective. Digital information is stored and it makes it easier to make changes. There is no need to print in bulk and have to throw away outdated material.
- There are no pre-printing steps for digital printing and no photo chemicals or plates used. It’s overall better and safer for our environment.
- If you’re looking to get the exact amount of prints necessary and save money. There are no minimums and allow you freedom.