What words come to mind when you think of Las Vegas? Probably exciting, heart-pounding and crazy are a few. So you can imagine when people think about Las Vegas weddings, similar words come to mind.
Most people think of Las Vegas weddings as non-traditional, cheap, 15-minute nuptials. However, Las Vegas deserves a little bit more credit. Sin City is ranked No. 1 in the U.S. for weddings, and in fact, weddings take place every day. After all, it is the “marriage capital of the world.” Wedding photography is anything but cheap or substandard in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is home to some of the most beautiful and stunning locations. If you want breathtaking wedding photos, this is the place for you. From Fremont Street to the Bellagio, Las Vegas is home to numerous places for you to take great wedding and engagement photos.
Five locations for amazing wedding/engagement photos
- Nelson, Ghost Town – Located about 45 minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, this property features dusty desert colors and amazing geological features.
- Bellagio Gardens – This indoor botanical garden is full of color, flowers and greenery that often changes for different seasons.
- Venetian Hotel – If you’re looking for European-inspired properties, this location makes for unparalleled wedding and engagement pictures. With color and detail straight from the streets of Italy, take a romantic trip down the canals on a gondola ride.
- If you’re looking for more of a modern location, the Aria Lobby is full of unique design elements. These designs tend to change but are always full of classy and distinct taste.
- Old Las Vegas is always a major hit for engagement pictures. If you go this route, Fremont Street is from the classic era of Las Vegas, full of color and rare backgrounds.
Las Vegas is home to the most weddings per year in the U.S. There is way more than just one type of stereotypical wedding offered; here is where you can find quick weddings beside the most extravagant. The different wedding experiences are limitless in Las Vegas and so is the wedding photography.
Glenn Ducusin is a wedding photographer in the Las Vegas valley. He loves capturing the genuine personalities of his clients and bringing to life the beauty of effortless photos. Glenn believes Las Vegas weddings deserve more praise.
“Las Vegas weddings come in all shapes and sizes. You can go with something short and sweet with ceremonies as short as 5 minutes to full on all-day galas. No budget is too small or too great if anyone decides to get married here,” he said.
“As a wedding photographer in Las Vegas, I have seen the whole spectrum of clientele,” Glenn shared.
“One week I’m photographing couples in tank-tops, shorts and flip-flops. The next week, I’m with brides wearing $4,000 Vera Wang dresses and Christian Loubotin heels while their grooms are donned in Armani suits. You definitely need to be versatile enough to deal with everyone.”
“A lot of people think Las Vegas weddings are all done in small, neon lit wedding chapels with a sign outside saying, ‘Elvis got married here!’ Movies like ‘The Hangover’ don’t help the overall image of what Vegas weddings are either,” explained Glenn. “Don’t get me wrong. There are places like that, if you so choose. However, a wedding here can be just as classy and elegant, if not better, than any other place elsewhere.”
Just think about it…in Las Vegas, you can be anywhere in the world – standing next to the Eiffel Tower one minute then be in the heart of New York City the next. No other city in the world can say the same.
Printing perfect wedding/engagement pictures
Once you get your wedding or engagement pictures, it’s time to let the world see. Overnight Prints has a variety of beautiful print products to showcase your love. Create unique thank you cards, table cards, magnets and more.