Secure Customers Before and After Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday is the ultimate motherload for avid online shoppers. One of the most anticipated shopping days during Thanksgiving weekend, consumers stay logged on all day to snatch up deals before the clock strikes midnight.
Gear up for the big day both online and offline with these marketing tips to help boost sales.
Start ramping up excitement by mailing sneak peeks of sales or products to be expected.
- Create buzz with relevant hashtags like #CyberMonday.
- Be sure to optimize ad images for easy social sharing and reposting.
- Don’t forget to promote Cyber Monday in-store with promotional posters.
- Make it fun with gamification and deals that can be unlocked all day.
- Finally, track traffic with a unique link across all marketing channels.
Once all the orders are in, it’s time to package and ship out. Here’s your chance to secure loyal customers well into the new year through customer appreciation.
Send a note of thanks with branded notecards
- Package products in custom wrapping paper to identify their Cyber Monday purchase
- Design address labels as stickers to secure packages
- Keep yourself top of mind all year by including a giveaway calendar
- Include a preview of next year’s collection by repurposing a booklet into a product catalog
For custom marketing materials, visit OvernightPrints.com