Are you a Bill Lumbergh from “Office Space” or a Michael Scott from “The Office”? Telling your employees thank you once in a while with GOOD pizza (from Alfredo’s Pizza Café if you’re in Scranton) might help them be more productive and less likely to burn down the building à la Milton style.
You’re in luck! The first Friday in March is especially dedicated to celebrating Employee Appreciation Day. On this day, bosses are encouraged to recognize efforts and strengthen bonds in the office. Studies show that expressing employee appreciation boosts self-esteem, trust levels, performance levels and retention rates, among other benefits.
Praising staff for a job well done creates a positive company culture that translates to increased productivity and a sense of ownership in one’s work. Motivated employees who feel respected and appreciated by employers are happy to go to work every day, leading to a satisfying work-life balance.
Although Employee Appreciation Day comes around once a year, nurturing a positive environment is a win-win that can and should be acknowledged year-round with inexpensive corporate thank you cards that will have your employees beaming with pride.
THANK YOU CARDS
What better way to let each and every single employee know you value their contribution to the company than with individual corporate thank you cards that add a personal touch to this grand gesture. Remember that employees choose the company as much as the company chooses them. So take the time to thank them for being valued members of the team. Include messages of gratitude in custom employee thank you cards.
- Your hard work makes a huge difference! We’re so lucky to have you on the team.
- It’s an honor to work with you every day. Thank you for dedicating yourself to the team.
- Today I recognize your contributions to the team. Thank you so much!
- Your dedication contributes 100% to our success. Thank you today and every day!
- A talent like yours does not go unnoticed. Thank you for all your hard work!
- Your hard work is highly valued and appreciated. Thanks for being part of the team!
- Thank you for your commitment to quality. Your contribution is appreciated!
To view pre-designed corporate thank you cards for your employees, visit overnightprints.com/5×8-greeting-cards-templates.
Give a shout out to exemplary employees who’ve exceeded sales goals, delivered excellent customer service, demonstrated great teamwork, consistently come under budget, etc. There are plenty of examples of praise-worthy team members who deserve more than a pat on the back. Create an assortment of employee recognition cards for regularly scheduled honors as well as everyday heroes.
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year
- Customer Service Excellence
- Most Innovative
- Most Valuable (Team) Player
- Perfect Attendance
- Safety Awards
- Sales Superstar
- Top Performer
WORK ANNIVERSARY CARDS
Whether celebrating a first anniversary or 20 years with the company, loyal employees are hard to find and harder to keep. Let them know their hard work has not gone unnoticed. Acknowledge all they do all year long and offer words of encouragement in work anniversary cards that celebrate their dedication and loyalty.
- We are so proud to have you as part of the team! Congratulations on your work anniversary.
- Your hard work and dedication are vital to the success of our organization. Thank you for many wonderful years of service!
- A huge thanks from all of us for your years of excellent service! You are a valued member of our organization.
- Happy Anniversary! We wish you the best for your year ahead and thank you for all you’ve accomplished thus far.
- Looking back on this year, we couldn’t have done it without you. You’ve made all the difference!
- You’ve been a cornerstone in our organization, and we look forward to seeing your smiling face for many more years to come.
- Our future looks bright with you in it. Thank you for all you do. Happy Anniversary!
- Best wishes for many more years of us working together. You’ve been a valued asset and we appreciate you.
To let your employees know you care, visit overnightprints.com/greetingcards and shop corporate thank you cards.